The SSK (Social Science Korea) Human Rights Forum is an inter-university research group engaged in multi-year research projects on human rights from a social science perspective, which is an increasingly popular approach to studying human rights.
The project, led by Principle Investigator Dr. Changrok Soh, is funded by the National Research Foundation of Korea and participating universities
include Korea University, Yonsei University, Sungkyunkwan University,
and Stanford University.
Its main goal is;
1) to establish a Korean human rights information database,
2) to develop policy through human rights information database,
3) to produce world-class research work,
4) to promote human rights through education,
5) to nurture 'next generation' human rights leaders,
and 6) to diffuse international human rights.
To find out more, visit SSK Human Rights Forum homepage (http://sskhumanrights.org)
Thank you :)